Team leader at Visiting Angels Harrogate
Do you have what it takes to be a care team leader?
Salary: £23,857-£26,201 per year
Hours: 25-40 per week
We are looking for a compassionate and hardworking individual with a passion for people to join our office as a team leader.
What we offer:
- Employee pension
- Referral programme
- Work from home
- Wellness programs
- Growth opportunities
Visiting Angels has been providing quality home care for 20 years. We are focused on recruiting and training bespoke caregivers. We value our employees, understanding they are the key to our success. As a team leader, you will be responsible for ensuring this ethos continues.
Duties and Responsibilities
As a team leader at Visiting Angels you will:
- Support our clients in all aspects of their daily living
- Ensure our caregivers are conducting themselves in a client-centered and professional way
- Provide support for our caregivers
- Develop effective working relationships with our office staff
- Assist in the development of our philosophy, goals and objectives in a caring function
- Provide cover in absence of a caregiver
- Carry out on-call duties
- Candidate must have the right to live and work in the UK.
- NVQ level 4 health and social care
- You must be a car driver with a full UK Driver’s license and access to your own vehicle.
- Experience supervising and guiding others
- A thorough understanding of the Care Act, and CQC’s Essential Standards
- Flexibility in scheduling, the rota will require working alternate weekends
- 3 years of experience providing care
- Minimum 1 year experience in a supervisory position
If you would like to learn more click here
|Carers / Caregivers