Could you be one of our special Angels?
Location: Twickenham, Molesey, Hampton, Hounslow, Shepperton, Hanworth, Walton on Thames and the surrounding areas.
*Sponsorship not available*
We redefine the role of carers in society and by doing so deliver a new standard of person-centred care.
Visiting Angels South Middlesex is looking for carers in Twickenham, Molesey, Hampton, Hounslow, Shepperton, Isleworth, Walton On Thames and the surrounding areas. Our Carers are at the heart of everything we do, and we encourage and support them to be successful in delivering care. We believe that care cannot be rushed that’s why we pay travel time between clients giving you “time to care.
Salary and Benefits
Our caregivers are truly valued with many exciting benefits which are different for our Angel caregivers...
✅ Up to £13.00
an hour plus 35p Mileage
and Paid Travel Time ON TOP of the hourly rate
✅ Enhanced rates of pay for bank holidays plus Paid Travel Time
plus 35p Mileage.
✅ PAID Training
and an opportunity to increase your hourly rate through our Loyalty and Career Recognition Programme.
✅ Work Place Pension.
✅ Enhanced Rate of pay during bank holidays.
✅ Free DBS.
✅ Contracts available.
✅ Other Benefits
: Free DBS,£100 refer a friend scheme, free car valeting every six months, contribution to your annual vehicle service charge, free rewards vouchers and Discounts for online and High street shops.
What would you be doing?
As a carer, you will be visiting our clients in their own homes. Supporting them with everyday tasks, so they can continue to live independently whilst enriching their lives in the comfort of their own homes.
Duties will include:
- Personal care, helping them to get up in the morning or prepare for bed in the evening, including a shower or bath.
- Assist them with dressing/undressing.
- Preparing meals and snacks.
- Helping with laundry or light housework.
- Supporting our clients to access the community.
- Prompting & administering medication.
If you think that you can make a difference in someone’s day and genuinely care about people, then we are what you are looking for you. Join us today!
- A caring attitude and a willingness to make a difference.
- A full UK Driving License and use of a car.
- Experience is not essential as full training will be provided.
- Proof of right-to-work in the United Kingdom
- Reliability, flexibility, hard work, and honesty
- Good communication skills and a good sense of humour
- Ability to work as part of a team
- To ensure the safety of staff and the vulnerable people we support, all staff will be required to comply with company, Public Health England, and government recommendations including weekly testing and vaccination.
If you would like to learn more about careers in care, visit our page here
or call us on 020 3143 5056
|Carers / Caregivers