Registered Manager – Private Domiciliary Care
Visiting Angels North Hertfordshire
Based in Hitchin
Salary between £32-£37k , depending on experience and qualifications
Are you an existing or aspiring Manager who is enthusiastic and positive, and looking for a rewarding challenge? Do you love to build on your existing knowledge and skillset and have a drive to achieve outstanding results? Do you have a great sense of humour and love to see other people thrive? Have you struggled to recruit carers/do you need support from a company designed to help?
Then you could be what we are looking for!
Who are we looking for?
- Leads by example
- Goes the extra mile for their team
- Appreciates and values the most important people – our caregivers
- Loves being ‘Carer-Centric’
- Promotes a high quality of work life balance
- Really wants to make a real difference
- Highly competitive salary of up to £37K.
- Guaranteed yearly pay increase
- Attractive bonus structure
- Support through CQC inspections & pre-existing policy and procedure documents
- Training and development plan
- UK and worldwide Visiting Angels support network
- NVQ Level 5 in Health & Social Care or equivalent within the sector or currently working towards.
- Experience of managing and leading a team
- Valid driving licence
- Being Awesome !
We need someone to assist in implementing the existing, successful business plan, whilst working alongside the Business Owner to manage, develop and grow the business in innovative ways.
With experience in leadership and management within the care sector, we need someone who has demonstrated the ability to consistently improve services in line with Care Quality Commission’s standards, showing a clear understanding of what ‘outstanding’ care looks like.
We believe that too often managers don’t get a chance to manage because they are delivering care. We have a solution to the shortages of care workers which will free you up to be an awesome manager!
You will help build a work family where everyone is valued as an individual, whilst creating and maintaining a culture of performance and excellence.
With your innate kindness, you will create a point of much-needed support for families and provide life-changing services for clients.
You will make a difference in people’s lives, one by one.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £32,000.00-£37,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- Referral programme
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Performance bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Hitchin, SG4 0SB: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)