Location : Burton on Trent area / DE13 / DE14 / DE15
Do you want a rewarding job that provides a sense of accomplishment, joy and satisfaction?
Can you spare your time and make someone’s day?
Are you an existing carer overwhelmed with too many visits and not enough time?
Are you someone who would like a fulfilling role ?
If you love to work with people and have a genuinely caring personality, you can become an Angel too!
What we offer
- National Living Wage Employer
- Excellent pay rates, starting at £12.50 per hr, rising to £13.40 per hr
- Paid travel time and mileage allowance
- Company mobile telephone,
- Loyalty pay
- Carer reward programme
- Full training and development plan and much more.
Visiting Angels has been providing care across the world for 20 years. We are building a premium care business by recruiting, training and supporting the very best carers and enabling them to deliver premium quality care. We know that our caregivers are brilliant, loving, professional people who make a real difference.
It is wrong that important people entrusted with looking after someone’s family, are expected to do so for minimum wage. Consequently, we pay you, our caregivers much more, we are accredited by the Living Wage Foundation, to reflect the outstanding job you do, everyday, supporting our client’s needs.
- Caring person with great listening skills, outstanding empathy, loving personality, and the drive to make a difference to our client’s lives.
- You must be able to get to the clients using your own transport e.g. car, motor-bike, etc, this is so you can get to your clients safe and sound
- If you have previous experience in care that’s great but not essential as we provide extensive training to prepare you for the role if you have not worked in care before
Apply using the on-line application form or call us on 01283 319400 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
|Carers / Caregivers